Deep Learning Software Engineer
Hybrid Work Model
Do you have a strong aptitude for implementing complex algorithms and interest in deep learning technology?
You might be:
A researcher, domain expert, software developer, or professional with a strong technical background.
Come join a team that creates deep learning functionality for MATLAB and drives its application within wider workflows. Become a part of a multi-disciplinary team and which is knowledgeable in a wide variety of deep learning and neural network algorithms, including their implementation and application.
- Steer all aspects of software development, including requirements, user facing design, architecture and implementation.
- Develop examples and tutorials that use our software to resolve science and engineering problems.
- Act as a user advocate and contribute to software design by participating in design reviews and usability studies and by using the software.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience in deep learning
- Experience in image processing, computer vision, and lidar processing
- Experience in software development
- Experience with MATLAB, OpenCV, and Simulink
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.