C++ Software Engineer
Hybrid Work Model
- Do you want to work in a world class development organization, with an emphasis on software quality and delivering high impact features?
- Do you want to work on a large modern C++ codebase?
- Do you want to have a direct impact on accelerating the development and deployment of complex systems, from cars to planes?
If you answered yes to all the above, we’d like to hear from you!
As a C++ software engineer, you will work on enhancing MathWorks products that help our customers design and deploy next generation complex systems.
You will be tasked with creating tools of exceptional quality that accelerate the development and deployment of complex systems. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and validating new features and UIs for system level design including:
- Working on a modern C++14/C++17 code base
- Designing and implementing meta models and awe-inspiring UIs that work on the desktop and web
To achieve this, you will be required to work closely with other team members in Cambridge, UK and Natick, North America.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- A good first degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related discipline from a top tier university
- Solid oral and written communication
- Self-motivated, independent worker, with a history of driving tasks to completion
- Experience with developing system engineering tools is a plus
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.