Software Engineer - Code Generation Deployment Customization
Take an active role in powering the world's most demanding and reliable applications: cars, planes, and medical devices. Design solutions to automate the deployment of new code generation applications. Join an agile team developing the next generation of tools for embedded systems design.
You will work on providing a comprehensive and fully documented targeting infrastructure that makes it easy for users to add, customise and share support for different hardware platforms.
Your task will be to create tools of exceptional quality that accelerate the development of embedded software. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and validating features to support new workflows including:
- Design MATLAB and C++ APIs for users to define their hardware platform and specify its capabilities
- Enable easy customization for real-time deployment of C/C++/HDL platform-aware generated code
- Work with multiple internal product teams to integrate their platform specification requirements and workflows
To achieve this, you will be required to work closely with other team members in Cambridge, UK and Natick, North America.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- A good first degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related discipline from a top tier university
- Software development experience in C++, MATLAB, or other high level programming language
- Experience with object-oriented programming (OOP) design and SOLID design principles
- Experience with embedded systems development
- Solid oral and written communication
- Self-motivated, independent worker, with a history of driving tasks to completion
To all recruitment agencies: MathWorks does not accept agency CVs. Please do not submit CVs to our career site or to our MathWorks staff. MathWorks is not responsible for any fees for CVs submitted by an agency.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.