Software Engineer In Test - Code Deployment
Hybrid Work Model
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More.
The Software Engineer In Test - Code Deployment is responsible for developing software test suites and conducting hands-on testing of the Simulink and Code Generation product set including AUTOSAR Blockset. As a member of the Development team, the candidate will participate in the project from its early design stages and play a critical role in driving it to final product release.
- Writing automated test suites using MATLAB to test the functionality of the Code Generation product set on multiple supported platforms.
- Reporting bugs detected in MATLAB, Simulink, Simulink Coder and Embedded Coder and other Toolboxes using an in-house bug tracking system.
- Participate in software and testing design reviews and code reviews.
- As an individual contributor in the QE department, the candidate will work closely with the Embedded Coder Development, QE, and Documentation teams and will work occasionally with Technical Support.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- An MS, PhD, or equivalent professional experience in engineering, physics, computer science, or math is required.
- Programming experience with MATLAB and Simulink is preferred.
- Experience with a structured programming language such as C/C++ is required.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Aerospace, Automotive, Signal Processing or similar domains.
- Experience with embedded systems, embedded code, code generation, real-time programming and/or compilers.
- Knowledge of modeling & simulation and control systems.
- Experience with Simulink Coder and Embedded Coder
- Knowledge of industry testing standards and exposure to automated testing tools such as memory, performance, code coverage, etc.
- Experience or knowledge of object oriented programming and design
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
Contact us if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.