Technical Writer - Wireless Standards
Do you have an aptitude and desire to write about technical topics? Do you have a strong background in signal processing for communications with experience in wireless standards? Come and join a team at MathWorks that creates content to help MATLAB and Simulink users accelerate their WLAN, LTE and 5G development. Write documentation and examples that show customers how to design, test, and verify their systems using MathWorks products. Become part of a multidisciplinary team and help shape the design of cutting-edge software for WLAN, LTE and 5G system modeling and development.
- Write user-focused content that explains key theoretical concepts and practical solutions in WLAN, LTE and 5G systems to our end users
- Develop examples and tutorials that use our software to design and model WLAN, LTE and 5G systems
- Participate with the development team in the planning, specification, and testing phases of product development
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience with MATLAB
- Specific experience in WLAN, LTE, LTE-Advanced systems, or 5G
- Industry experience working in communications system modeling
- Experience programming in a high-level language
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.