Software Engineer in Test Automation
As a Software Engineer in Test Automation, you will use your development skills to create automated test suites to improve the quality of the Polyspace product family.
You will be involved in designing strategies and developing frameworks for validating the Polyspace product family. You will be involved in the software development cycle from start to finish by:
- Participating in design reviews and code reviews
- Ensuring testability of features, engaging with developers throughout the design phase
- Leveraging your development skills for test automation
- Measuring code efficiency (execution profiling) and effectiveness (Coverage, Code completeness…)
This will be an excellent opportunity to gain exposure and develop your knowledge in programming standards (such as MISRA, CERT, AUTOSAR...) and static and dynamic analysis tools (Polyspace, LDRA, PRQA, Bullseye...)
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Programming skills in C++ or C
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) in French and English
- Self-motivation and attention to detail
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.