- Are you energised by talking to customers and love tackling complex problems to deliver solutions?
- Are you interested in improving the next generation of tools for embedded systems?
- Are you passionate about the user experience and want to join a dynamic UX team that is constantly solving new and challenging problems?
- Are you interested in being a core member of the development team that builds products that make the world a better place?
Come join our UX team of over 100 user experience professionals. We are dedicated to delivering useful and usable solutions for our software products. Get involved in user centered design across platforms, including Simulink Coder and Embedded Coder.
- Work collaboratively with developers and cross-functional team members to brainstorm, research, plan, design and test innovative solutions to modern day scientific and engineering problems.
- Lead, plan and facilitate a variety of user research and UX testing methods depending on the needs of the project. UX methods include quantitative and qualitative user research and statistical analyses, usability testing, workflow visualizations, customer interviews, surveys, and other innovative UX assessments.
- Collaborate on paper and digital prototypes of varying fidelity.
- Help teams interpret and understand user feedback and user research and testing results, and convert these insights into actionable design decisions.
- Contribute to requirements and design specifications.
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
- Proven track record leading UX research activities including formative and evaluative usability studies, customer interviews, surveys, diary studies and analyses of quantitative and qualitative user data
- Experience applying quantitative research and analytical techniques
- Experience with MathWorks products (MATLAB/Simulink)
- Application Programming Interface(API) design and research experience
- Proven track record leading projects and collaborating with others
- Ability to balance needs of a large number of concurrent projects
- STEM Degree beneficial (bachelor's or a master's in Engineering or Computer Science)
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.