Brunel University London Student Ambassador
- Plan and organize events on campus to demonstrate the state of the art with MATLAB and Simulink
- Promote MathWorks presence at events such as university career fairs and information sessions
- Candidates must be pursuing a bachelor's or master's level degree.
- Experience with MATLAB
The candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Proficient in MATLAB , familiarity with Simulink a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with a passion for social media (e.g. Facebook)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Legal authorization to work in the UK
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
Join Our Talent Network
Receive personalized job opportunities, stories, and company updates.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.