EMEA Inside Sales Manager (located in Galway, Ireland)
Hybrid Work Model
MathWorks has a hybrid work model that enables staff members to split their time between office and home. The hybrid model provides the advantage of having both in-person time with colleagues and flexible at-home life optimizations. Learn More.
This role is located in Galway, Ireland. Discover the opportunity to join a multinational, dynamic and multicultural software company that cultivates and encourages the development of all its people around the world. As a leader within a first-class sales organisation you inspire, motivate, empower and develop a growing team of sales professionals delivering for the EMEA sales organisation.
EMEA Inside Sales is integral to the success of the worldwide Commercial Sales organization. As a leader of that team you play a crucial and pivotal role in its establishment, development and the value add it brings to MathWorks customers and stakeholders.
The Inside Sales Manager is a motivator who empowers the team; gives them the room to grow and supports them through a passion for the team’s and their own personal development and growth.
The role is an opportunity to thrive in an exciting and dynamic environment which requires a solid mix of technical curiosity and business savvy.
The Inside Sales Manager is part of the EMEA Shared Sales and Services Centre selling team responsible for over half of the license and training sales opportunities. Opportunities which come from inbound (qualified leads and direct customer enquiries) and proactive outbound prospecting. More specifically, you will:
- Work as part of a larger selling team including Field Sales Representatives, Sales Development Representatives, Software Renewals Representatives, and Application Engineers
- Ensure the execution of a consultative sales approach to move opportunities from qualification to close; increasing value, shorten sales cycles and improving the win ratio
- Lead prospecting initiatives to identify, develop, and close Net New opportunities through proactive campaigns
- Accurately forecast and manage the sales funnel by safeguarding the quality of the funnel and the implementation of the funnel management standards, embedded in Salesforce
- Participate and contribute to development of the worldwide Inside Sales function; the vision, strategy, initiatives and projects
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years prior sales experience (or equivalent experience) is required.
- Experience managing through use of Salesforce CRM
- Background in consultative selling approaches
- Experience managing enterprise level accounts
- History selling highly technical solutions
- Experience managing multilingual, multicultural team(s) within a shared sales & services or
- global business centre
- History of meeting or exceeding revenue targets
- Forecasting and funnel management knowledge
- Additional language skills/multilingual desired
- Experience in growing a shared sales & services or global business centre including.
What you are really good at…
- Leading. Exceptional leadership skills: a strong recruiter and motivator of people. Ability to
- maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times
- Managing. You are a people person who is a great motivator, mentor and coach
- Selling. Consistent overachievement of sales and productivity goals, especially with enterprise accounts
- Establishing, growing and scaling a team; leveraging KPIs, forecasting and selling
- Being strategic, creative and focused. A strong sense of urgency, willing to go the extra mile
- with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Recruiting. Measurable track record in building and managing high performing sales teams.
- Taking care of the details and a flair for recording information clearly and concisely. Highly
- proficient computer, analytics and social networking skills
- Communication. You are a great communicator, written and verbal, with a truly
- collaborative approach
To all recruitment agencies: MathWorks does not accept agency CVs. Please do not submit CVs to our career site or to our MathWorks staff. MathWorks is not responsible for any fees for CVs submitted by an agency.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's the opportunity to accelerate the pace of discovery, innovation, and learning in engineering and science. And it’s a commitment to doing the right thing—for each individual, our customers, and the local community. We cultivate an enjoyable, participatory, and rational environment that champions individual growth, appreciates diversity, encourages initiative, values collaboration, shares success, and rewards excellence.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs more than 5,000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, USA. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
YOU + MathWorks = Unlimited Possibilities
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
The pay transparency policy is available here.
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.