Senior Marketing Executive
MathWorks is looking for a Senior Marketing Executive for the UK office, who would partner with Sales, Technical and Management teams to build high-impact integrated marketing programs with a goal to increase our brand awareness, generate new leads and engage existing customers.
You will work at a strategic level supporting the UK office business priorities and revenue targets through the implementation of communication programs, as well as lead generation and nurturing campaigns, but also at a tactical level developing pilot programs for specific industries and application areas.
In this position, you will advise and collaborate with Sales & Technical teams and other Marketing groups across the organization, both in UK EMEA and worldwide
- Work with specific sales teams to understand their territories and accounts: review insights and data about their sales territories and target accounts and define the marketing strategy to align with the sales strategy for these territories
- Create an integrated portfolio of programs and tactics tailored for the unique needs of the sales territories, including ad-hoc strategies for Sales prospecting and customer engagement efforts
- Collaborate with relevant local and international teams to develop, implement and measure demand generation programs using a mix of event-based and digital activities
- Create integrated, multi-touch marketing programs that support pipeline acceleration for specific industries and applications
- Collaborate with the Sales and Technical teams to support Social Selling efforts
- Develop and drive plans for Influencer activities supporting Sales and company priorities
- Work with internal teams to develop targeted and engaging content to be leveraged for awareness, lead generation and prospecting
- Perform detailed analysis of tactics, channels and offers with recommendations to improve our mix of programs
- Candidates for this position must hold a valid work permit in the United Kingdom
- A bachelor's degree and minimum of 5 years of professional work is required
- Very solid organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and deliver multi-touch, integrated marketing programs
- Experience in program design and execution of a wide range of lead generating activities
- Strong analytical and reporting skills that leverage data for decision-making
- Team player with a proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of CRM and marketing automation systems (Eloqua and Salesforce preferred)
- Fluent written and spoken English is required
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here