Wireless Communication Specialist
Join our dynamic technical team that is driving the adoption of the latest techniques, tools and workflows across the communications, electronics, semiconductor and defence industries. Work closely with engineering teams from leading companies across Europe on 5G, LTE, WLAN and related technologies. Shape MATLAB and Simulink to meet future market needs.
- Supporting advanced modelling, simulation, analysis and test applications in the area of wireless communications for European customers
- Partnering with MathWorks colleagues to support adjacent and downstream workflows such as RF system design, HDL Code Generation and Verification
- Analysing customer requirements, guiding product evaluations and supporting projects
- Identifying new trends and collaborating with the worldwide team to develop compelling messages and demonstrations
- Advocating for the future direction of MathWorks products
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required.
- Candidates for this position must hold a valid work permit in the United Kingdom
- Candidates must be willing to travel 25% to 50% of the time
- Experience of design, simulation and analysis of wireless communication systems, ideally at the physical layer
- Experience with standards: 3GPP (5G / LTE), 802.11 (WLAN), Bluetooth, or other wireless standards
- Strong academic background in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience of using MATLAB and Simulink
- Experience of RF engineering, antenna design or FPGA development
- Good communication and presentation skills
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
if you need reasonable accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a position.
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO is the Law poster
and its supplement
The pay transparency policy is available here
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here