Attend this webinar to learn how automated static code analysis, using formal methods, helps verify the safety and security of your software projects in Model-Based Design. See how you can avoid late stage issues when integrating functional components produced from generated code and handwritten code.
Using demonstrations, MathWorks engineers Christian (function developer) and Tjorben (software integrator) will show how Polyspace static analysis and formal methods can:
- Find bugs and prove where critical bugs cannot occur in your integrated software
- Meet safety standards (including MISRA, ISO 26262 and DO 178) and document compliance
- Check software security vulnerabilities and standards (such as CWE, CERT-C, and ISO 17961)
- Model-based design workflow with automatic code generation
- Static code analysis on generated and handwritten code
- Safety- and Security analysis
Please allow approximately 45 minutes to attend the presentation and Q&A session. We will be recording this webinar, so if you can't make it for the live broadcast, register and we will send you a link to watch it on-demand.