Are you designing STEM professional education courses for the continuing education market? Have you considered offering more non-degree courses and pathways for learners needing to upskill or change career paths? We can help you create engaging, interactive courses using the latest tools and techniques from industry.
Partnering with MathWorks will enable you to:
- Access the latest versions of fully featured MATLAB and Simulink for your learners
- Engage with a support team that will recommend cloud-based product integrations to help learners achieve their desired learning goals
- Build connections with industry while providing students with in-demand career skills
- Streamline your course development to deliver courses more quickly
Our team will work with you to enhance the learner experience, making your course attractive to a wide audience by:
- Contributing knowledge based on years of experience working with online curriculum development
- Providing training content to help learners meet basic MATLAB prerequisites
- Ensuring the most current, vetted, and tested software
- Offering solutions that are scalable to support your program as it grows
- Supplying training to instructors on MATLAB and Simulink products when needed
As a result, you’ll deliver an engaging, student-focused experience while avoiding common pitfalls that slow curriculum development.
“We could not be more pleased with the help and support we received from MathWorks. They enabled us to add a coherent, pedagogically integrated MATLAB component to our course and deliver it with minimal additional burden to our instructional staff.”David C. Gossard, professor of mechanical engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Your message has been sent.
- Enter your email address
- Sign in or create a MathWorks Account
- Provide additional information
- Submit form
You can also select a web site from the following list
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.