Grade MATLAB programming assignments automatically
Cody Coursework lets you create MATLAB programming assignments for students and automatically grade their work. It also provides students with immediate feedback when they solve problems to improve engagement and learning outcomes. Using the Solution Map before each lecture, you can see patterns in student solutions and quickly address gaps in understanding. You can also download scoring data as input into your course grading rubric.
- Visual environment for creating MATLAB problem sets for students to solve by writing MATLAB scripts or functions
- Automated grading based on test suites that can be visible or hidden to students
- Autograde-ready MATLAB programming problems available for getting started
- Learning informatics tools such as the Solution Map for assessing class progress and guiding lectures
- Reports for analyzing solution data and importing data into a Learning Management System (LMS)
Using Cody Coursework
- Log in at https://coursework.mathworks.com/
- Create your own courses of MATLAB programming assignments.
- Invite students by email. (Students do not need access to MATLAB.)
- Monitor student progress.
- Download scoring data and privately implement grading rubric (via a spreadsheet, MATLAB script, or learning management system such as Moodle, Sakai, and Blackboard)