- Multiple Input/Output (MIMO) spectral analysis
- MIMO frequency domain coherence analysis
- MIMO frequency domain system modeling (forward and inverse)
- Multichannel filtering, integration, and differentiation
- MIMO matrix convolution routines using a frequency domain model
- Automated plotting for real or complex 3-D matrices
The SIMTEST Toolbox addresses the needs of noise, vibration, and structural durability test laboratories for multichannel dynamic analysis and control. It provides advanced vibration analysis and control capabilities for multi-axis simulation testing applications. Functionality includes multichannel spectral analysis, digital filtering, coherence analysis, system modeling, and drive signal development. The SIMTEST Toolbox does not require specific data acquisition or control hardware. Data file interfaces are available for several popular data acquisition and control systems. Online help includes a command syntax line with examples that can be easily pasted onto the MATLAB command line for execution. A comprehensive User's Guide is included.
Simulation Techniques, Inc.