Altera Stratix V DSP Kit Support from Simulink
Use Altera DSP Development Kit, Stratix V Edition for developing DSP-intensive FPGA designs.
Altera® FPGA DSP development kits can be used with Altera DSP Builder software to rapidly implement Simulink® models on ready-to-use FPGA development boards equipped with the latest FPGAs from Altera. The Stratix® V DSP Kit is optimized for implementation of signal processing and communications designs.
You can also use HDL Coder and HDL Verifier with the Stratix V DSP Kit to design and implement signal processing and communications systems.
- Generate HDL code using HDL Coder and implement in hardware with Altera Quartus II
- Verify implemented designs with MATLAB algorithms or Simulink models with FPGA-in-the-loop simulation
Features of the Stratix V DSP Kit include:
- Stratix V GXA7 development board equipped with a 5SGSMD5K2F40C2N FPGA, offering 457,000 Logic Elements (LEs) and 3180 18x18 DSP blocks
- Support for DDR3, RLDRAM II, and QDrII+ support in a PCIe Gen3 short-form factor card
- Altera Quartus II Design Software, Development Kit Edition
Request your free trial of MATLAB®, Simulink, and other recommended products for Stratix V DSP Kit.
Available on 32- and 64-bit Microsoft Windows/Linux only